Food and Beverage Management (Certificate)
Food and Beverage Management (Certificate) contains four approved AHLEI (American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute) courses. These courses provides students with the practical skills and knowledge of this service industry. After completing each course, students will receive an AHLEI certificate which is recognized in 54 countries. Students will also gain certificates in, Serving it Right, Food Safe, and WHMIS, allowing them to work in the Hospitality industry in Canada. Upon completion of this program, students will be prepared for a variety of food and beverage establishments ranging from local bars to full services restaurants. There is no co-op portion with the Food and Beverage Management (Certificate) program.
Classroom Learning Outcomes
Upon completion, students will gain knowledge through these four courses:
1. Managing Service in Food and Beverage Operations
2. Managing Beverage Service
3. Food Safety: Managing with the HACCP System
4. Planning and Control for Food and Beverage
Required materials for the program:
Upon successfully completing the Food and Beverage Management Certificate program, students will receive the following:
- AHLEI Certificates in the courses listed above
- SELC Career College Certificate in Food and Beverage Management (Certificate)
For more information about the Food and Beverage Management (Certificate) program, contact SELC Career College.