International students

You are an international student if:

  • You are applying to study from outside of Canada.
  • You are not a Canadian citizen or a Canadian permanent resident.
  • You are currently in Canada with a visitor’s visa.

Domestic students

You are a domestic student if:

  • You are a Canadian citizen
  • You  are a Canadian permanent resident or,
  • You  are currently in Canada and you have a valid visa (study permit, work permit or working holiday visa).
Share this article with your friends